Madeleine is an associate at Starnes Davis Florie LLP. Her practice is primarily focused in the area of Medical Malpractice Defense.
Madeleine graduated from the University of Alabama School of Law in 2017. While attending law school, she served as Senior Editor for the Alabama Law Review. Madeleine received her undergraduate degree from Washington & Lee University with a B.A. in Psychology and a minor in Art History.
Madeleine serves as Philanthropy Vice-Chair of the Alabama Defense Lawyer’s Association’s Women’s Section. She is also a member of the Birmingham Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section and serves as a member of the Junior Board of Preschool Partners.
- Obtained a defense verdict for a general surgeon in case involving allegations of negligently performing abdominal surgery resulting in the retention of a foreign body which caused various injuries and damages to the patient.
- Obtained a jury verdict in favor of two surgeons accused of negligently delaying surgery to repair a gunshot wound to the abdomen.
- Obtained a defense verdict in favor of an insured for damages allegedly sustained by Plaintiff as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
News & Insights
- SDF’s Axon & Harpool Obtain Defense Verdict in Medical Malpractice/Professional Liability Trial
- SDF Attorneys Miller, Axon & Greskovich Obtain Defense Verdict for Trauma Surgeons in Suit brought by Shooting Victim
- Starnes Davis Florie is Pleased to Announce that Madeleine S. Greskovich has Joined the Firm as an Associate