Keith is an associate at Starnes Davis Florie LLP. His practice is focused on civil litigation including labor and employment, complex litigation, and medical malpractice.
Keith graduated from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. Not only did Keith excel academically, he did so while serving as President of the Student Bar Association and successfully advocating in national trial competitions.
- President, Student Bar Association (2018)
- Scholar of Merit Book Award-Municipal Courts
- Winner, National Trial Advocacy Competition - Pontiac, MI
Keith seeks to be involved with community youth and underprivileged individuals.
- Obtained summary judgment on all claims in a discrimination case for one of the largest wood products manufacturers in case alleging violations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Employee Retirement Income Security Act.
News & Insights
- L&E News Alert: Biden’s Executive Order & the Effect on Non-Competes
- L&E News Alert: Alabama Unemployment (UI) Fraud and Abuse
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Set to Expire in 2021
- SDF’s Employment Group Obtains Favorable Ruling in Discrimination Case
- Alabama Employers Are Now Required to Notify Separated Employees About Potential Unemployment Benefits
- Employment News Alert: Supreme Court Rules Title VII Protects LGBTQ Employees From Discrimination
- The Impact of OSHA’s Revised Guidance on Reporting & Recording for Non-Healthcare Employers
- Should Employers Issue Travel Authorization Letters or Other Documentation to Employees?
- FFCRA Poster & Guidance Now Available From DOL
- Coronavirus Sick Leave & School Closing Leave Policy
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Passes with Less Burden on Employers
- Alabama Workers Affected by Coronavirus Can File for Unemployment Benefits
- WHAT EMPLOYERS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT
- Labor & Employment News Alert – 2020: A New Year Full of New Rules
- SDF’s Labor & Employment Practice Group News Alert- September 2019
- Labor & Employment News Alert: Alabama Equal Pay Act
- Starnes Davis Florie Welcomes New Associates to the Firm
Keith enjoys photography, video games, and the outdoors. He has a passion for traveling and has been to nearly 20 different countries. At some point, Keith hopes to swim with a whale shark.