Jennifer, a native of Chicago, is an attorney at Starnes Davis Florie. Jennifer has extensive litigation experience. She began her career as an Assistant State’s Attorney in Cook County, Illinois, where she did both civil and criminal work on behalf of Cook County. After moving to Mobile, she continued her work in the public sector as an Assistant District Attorney in the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office. There, she tried bench trials and numerous felony jury trials.
- Past Vice President of the Federalist Society of DePaul University College of Law
- Recipient of the distinguished CALI Excellence for the Future Award for her work in Criminal Litigation Strategy
- Recipient of the Benjamin Hooks Distinguished Public Service Award
- Past Member of the Sigma Tau Delta National English Honor Society at Southern Methodist University
- While living in Chicago, Jennifer served on the Associate Board of the Infant Welfare Society, which provides comprehensive, barrier-free healthcare services children and families in need.
- After moving to Mobile, Jennifer became a Distinguished Alliance Board Member for Distinguished Young Women, part of a national scholarship program that promotes and rewards scholarship, leadership, and talent in young women.