Grace Ann is an associate at Starnes Davis Florie. Her practice is devoted to civil litigation to include professional liability, medical malpractice, and labor & employment.
While attending the University of Georgia School of Law, Grace Ann served as Article & Notes Editor of the Journal of Intellectual Property Law, a Dean Ambassador, the Communications Executive of the Business Law Society, and a member of the Student Bar Association.
News & Insights
- SDF Labor & Employment Newsletter Alert – September 2023
- Alfred Perkins & Grace Ann Azar Obtain Defense Verdict for National Retailer
- Are your Policies & Practices Aligned with the Upcoming Enhanced Protections for Pregnant Workers?
- Labor & Employment Group News Alert: What Should You Do in Light of the FTC’s Effort to Ban Non-Compete Agreements?
- SDF L&E News Alert: Employers Can No Longer Force Employees To Arbitrate Sexual Assault/Harassment Claims
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act Set to Expire in 2021
- SDF Welcomes New Associates to the Firm
- Alabama Employers Are Now Required to Notify Separated Employees About Potential Unemployment Benefits
Grace Ann was Captain of the Cheerleading Team at the University of Alabama.
She enjoys traveling and Alabama football.