Beth Lee Liles has been practicing law for fifteen years and works in the firm’s Mobile office. Beth’s civil litigation practice includes the areas of commercial disputes, bad faith, construction litigation, products liability, personal injury, premises liability, and banking and consumer finance litigation. She is admitted to practice in all federal and state courts in Alabama.
- Graduate of the Alabama Leadership Initiative
- Named a Rising Star for the State of Alabama by Mid-South Super Lawyers® magazine
- Served as Treasurer of the Mobile Bar Association
- Served on the Executive Committee of the Mobile Volunteer Lawyers' Program
- Served as Vice-President of the Alabama Defense Lawyers Association's Young Lawyer's Section
- Obtained a Defense Verdict for regional home builder for claims of negligence and wantonness in the construction of a home.
- Obtained complete dismissal of lawsuit (including claims of negligence, wantonness, breach of contract, breach of warranty, and fraud) in favor of real estate company.
- Obtained complete summary judgment in favor of national retail store for premises liability claims of negligence and wantonness.
- Obtained complete summary judgment in favor of a condominium owners association on claims of negligence and misrepresentation with respect to the procurement of insurance coverage on the condominium.
- Obtained complete summary judgment in favor of a national retail store on claims for negligence and wantonness related to a slip and fall accident.
- Obtained complete dismissal of a suit against a claims management company for failure to state a claim upon which relief may be granted in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
- Obtained a defense verdict in favor of a national mortgage servicer for claims of wrongful foreclosure, fraud, and breach of contract.
- Obtained a defense verdict in arbitration in favor of a boat dealer on claims asserted against it for fraud, breach of warranty, and breach of contract.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a personal injury and property damage case filed against an insured for damages allegedly sustained by Plaintiff as a result of a boating accident.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a personal injury case filed against an insured for damages allegedly sustained by Plaintiff as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
News & Insights
- Mobile County Retailer Alert
- COVID-19 PREMISES ALERT FOR BUSINESS AND PROPERTY OWNERS
- THIRTY-ONE SDF ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2019 EDITION OF MID-SOUTH SUPER LAWYERS
- THIRTY-ONE SDF ATTORNEYS NAMED TO THE 2018 EDITION OF MID-SOUTH SUPER LAWYERS
- Starnes Davis Florie Welcomes Beth Liles to the Firm’s Mobile Office
Beth is married to Spencer Liles, and they have a son, Warren, a daughter, Cate, and a crazy dog, Winston.