Drew is an associate at Starnes Davis Florie. His practice is devoted to civil litigation with a primary focus on medical malpractice litigation. While attending the University of Alabama School of Law, Drew served as a Senior Editor of the Alabama Law Review, President of the Intellectual Property Law Society, and was a member of the Carol Andrews ABA Moot Court Team. He also received various honors and awards to include, the M. Leigh Harrison Award, Order of the Barristers, Hugo L. Black Scholar, Edward M. Friend, Jr. Award, was a Finalist at the Alabama Moot Court Competition, and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
- Elected to the Order of the Coif
- Received the M. Leigh Harrison Award
- Member, Order of the Barristers
- Hugo L. Black Scholar
- Received the Edward M. Friend, Jr. Award
- Finalist, Alabama Moot Court Competition