Many of our clients come to us for our celebrated work as trial attorneys.
But they soon find we do so much more.
In reviewing Starnes Davis Florie, Chambers and Partners quoted one of our clients:
One of my top, if not the top, trial firm in the country.
But, there’s a lot more to our firm than just expert civil litigation. Here are 9 reasons our clients say choosing our firm was a wise decision:
- Chambers USA 2016 says of us, “They successfully try more cases than any other firm in Alabama,” which means we can often help you avoid investigations, regulatory sanctions, lawsuits, and crises.
- Yes, we do handle more professional malpractice cases in Alabama than the next several firms combined. But it’s only about one-third of our caseload overall. Here’s a list of our top areas of practice.
- We have experience with highly complex matters, like the Enron, WorldCom, and HealthSouth proceedings, to name a few of the more prominent. We also have a remarkable track record in class actions, mass torts, and multi-district litigation.
- We are truly client-centered. No case is ever about our lawyers. It’s always about solving our client’s problem.
- We have the resources of a large firm, but we’re efficient, responsive, and nimble. The lawyers working on your case will reflect the demands of your case. And here’s an idea for you: they’ll be available to you.
- We’re great lawyers, but we’re also crisis managers and problem solvers. We’ll identify the key issues, weigh the options to best address them, craft a comprehensive plan, and help you implement a solution that includes media and social media strategies, where necessary.
- We recruit the best lawyers in the country, mentor them, and give them the tools to do their job. Maybe that’s why we’re consistently recognized by all of the most respected ratings firms.
- Our lawyers are as well rounded personally as they are professionally. They are leaders in the community, not just in the legal community. They’re not just the kind of people you will enjoy working with; they’re the kind of people you’ll enjoy getting to know.
- We do more. Hard work and exceeding our client’s expectations are at the core of our DNA. Whether its monitoring case filings that could affect clients down the road, serving on state boards, or working to make their community a better place, our lawyers go above and beyond the mere call of duty. Watch this space to learn more about all the many ways we do more.
We have broad expertise and extensive experience in the top areas of practice organizations need most.
Whatever your need, chances are our team of well-rounded attorneys can help.
DISCLAIMER: The following language is required by the Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct: No representation is made that the quality of legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.